The MacValley blog

 

Welcome to the MacValley blog, your first stop for all the latest MacValley news and views.

 

Tom Briant

The MacValley blog

Editor: Tom Briant

 

Click here to email Tom

Click here for Tom's profile

 

 

To search the blog posts please use the box below

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Quicken brings out 2015 version for Mac; gets hit with more bad comments than ISIS

Intuit brought out Quicken 2015 today; commenters at Macworld.com were not impressed. 

The Macworld review points out that Quicken 2http://www.macworld.com/article/2597380/intuits-quicken-2015-for-mac-revamps-interface-expands-investment-features.html015 does not have all the features of the old Quicken 2007. 

Is Intuit a Windows-centric software company that makes Mac software as a hobby? Now I use TurboTax with my Mac and I’ve had nothing but good results. 

That said, I don’t plan to upgrade from 2007 to 2015 unless I have to. If Quicken 2007 won’t run on Yosemite, then I’ll consider Quicken 2015. I’ll also consider competitors. Intuit wants $75 for 2015. Would it be worth it? 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

 

Blog Archive