The MacValley blog

 

Welcome to the MacValley blog, your first stop for all the latest MacValley news and views.

 

Tom Briant

The MacValley blog

Editor: Tom Briant

 

Click here to email Tom

Click here for Tom's profile

 

 

To search the blog posts please use the box below

Friday, November 1, 2013

My Experience with Mavericks So Far

I’ve had Mavericks 10.9 on my production system for a week now. I’m pleasantly surprised by what hasn’t broken in the process of the upgrade.

Only Flip4Mac broke and Mavericks knew it would break. It moved it to a non-compatible software folder and alerted me  during the upgrade.

Applications that I consider essential work just fine. Quicken 2007 works just fine. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel 2011 work just fine. 

The only app that has given me any trouble has been Macjournal 6 in trying to use it as a blogging tool. This may be due to my dumbness, so I’m trying MarsEdit 3.6.2 as a substitute blog editor for this post. 

Tom Briant

Editor, MacValley Blog

P.S.

MarsEdit 3.6.2 worked just fine.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

 

Blog Archive